Quality and comfort have the center focus at Ravi Group. Our home textiles are manufactured from the finest raw materials, procured from accredited manufacturers of the industry. They are stringently checked by our professionals using requisite testing standards and instruments to ensure that they are compliant with industrial norms and parameters. Our products are not only of high quality but also soft and comfortable to use.
Sanitized treatment hinders the increase of bacteria, yeast, fungi, and dust mites. This protects the functional characteristics of the fibers and contributes to the personal wellbeing of the user. The safety of Sanitized Silver is proven by strict tests that meet highest requirements and it is certified by Oeko-Tex 100 — Class I (safe for babies) as well as bluesign@. In many cases, the useful life of a finished product is extended. Treated products have to be replaced less often, which saves resources and thus produces ecological as well as financial advantages.
Stain release Fluor chemical finish allow oil and water stains to penetrate the fabric; however, when the fabric is laundered, the stains are easily removed. This Hybrid finish is having dual benefits of STAIN REPELLENCY & STAIN RELEASE giving you an ultimate EASYCARE.
- Dual benefits of stain repellency and stain release
- Easy care
- Finish lasting till 30 washes
The repellent used is permethrin, which is chemically related to the naturally-occurring compound pyrethrum, one of the countless
substances used by plants to stop their blossom from being eaten by insects. Permethrin therefore “imitates” a natural substance and is a member of the large family of pyrethroids, all of which have a strong repellent effect against anthropoids.
- Keeps bed bugs away
- Prevents health issues related to bed bug bites
- Skin friendly
- Ensures comfort sleep
- Wash durable
Phase changing material finish applied on fabrics interact with skin’s temperature to provide buffer against temperature swings.
Cotton fabrics have superior comfort for their suppleness and their capacity to absorb humidity. Considering the nature of cotton, which has a high tendency of creasing which makes them difficult to handle. In order to limit creasing ” Easy care finish” is being applied on fabric to make stronger and more permanent bonds resulting in the reduction of creases.
- Finish reduces creases significantly
- Finish can last several washing without loosing its effectiveness.
Natural fibers like cotton are more susceptible to retain water , oxygen and nutrients providing a perfect environment for bacterial growth. This special finish (which is non Phenolic and Formaldehyde free) is effective in killing and preventing the growth of both bacteria and fungi which are known to degrade cotton fabric.
- Safe, highly efficient and extensive anti microbial properties
- Durable and resistance to laundering
- No influence on whiteness and shade
- No influence on strength, handle and permeability of fabric
- Fabric Meters/Month: 7 Lakh Meters.
- Sewing Capacity/Month : 1,04,000 Sheet Set.
- The Sewing Facility is equipped with Qwik Track System and the benefits of this production system is explained in the following slide
- Qwik track production system is the most flexible production handling system designed for sewn product industry incorporating the latest dual work station design.
- System is so flexible that production planners could use either workstation, depending on the type of garment, operational sequence or even match the speed of the operator.
- Qwik track system has been developed to increase the production output by reducing the handling time.
- This system helps in fine tuning the line balancing and helps identify the problem at a glance and take appropriate action immediately.
- To differentiate the process such as loading and stitching the clips are color coded.
- The modular designs allow production system to reconfigure as and when required.
- It is designed for ease of line balancing and effective management of work in progress.
- It offers flexibility to use additional straight track workstation for quicker throughout.
- The work station is designed in a curve shape which enables smooth and easier access of work from one operator to the other.
- The system ensures clean garments in the production line.
- Inline quality control system